Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More pics!

OK its my turn, finally got my camera back and uploaded my pictures.
Picasa Web Albums - RACERKEY - Nelson Ledges 2009
Its mostly of the cars that were at the race, but it still gives you a great look into how Lemons works. The other teams brought some great cars, I was amazed at how fast some of them were...and how slow others were. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover. We were given a residual value of $350 on the car. Thats higher then we had hoped, but considering how well the car ran, I can't blame them. I think most of the money will be spend on suspension parts in an effort to make the car corner better, I'm also sold on the idea of doing more to help the trans (deep sump pan, shift kit, etc...). Beyond that the car will get fresh brakes, tires, and new gauges..none of which count towards the value of the car. I'll check the health of the engine but since the thing was running so good I'm thinking that we are going to just use it again next year. Don't knock the 305, the car was very fast on the long straight at Nelson, I busted 110 MPH in the car a few times!

No comments: