Monday, April 11, 2011

Boss Frog Roll Bar

Last weekend was a busy one! I drove two hours to get to Monroe, WI by 8 am on Saturday morning. That's the home of Boss Frog, one of the two top Miata roll bar manufacturers in the country. It was time for me to get a roll bar, and, since they're local, I decided that they would be the ones!

Once I arrived, I met Todd, who was an awesome guy - we got along well, and he really knew what he was doing when it came to the install. He spent time where time was needed to make sure that the final install looks fantastic.

We were working on the car, making sure it was as nice as possible from 8 am to almost 3:30 in the afternoon. I splurged and went for a harness bar as well.

I'm really happy with the roll bar so far - it really firmed up the entire rear of the car, and it looks great. Take a look:



Needless to say, I highly recommend Boss Frog!

No comments: