Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet The Drivers...

Ok here's the three drivers that I expect to post occasionally:

- Matt - He's the guy that started Team SuckerPunch. He's put a tremendous amount of time and effort into our team car and organizing the team in general.


- Me - I go by Niles Stonne on-line, although in person many people call me Lance. I've designated myself as official tech geek of the team - Video/Audio/Web, you name it.


- Scotty - He races Spec Miata and also lent us use of his trailer to get the car to the 24 Hours of Lemons. Great Guy!

6 comments:

PixieStitch said...

Wowie, three blog posts in less than 24 hours. You're really making me look like the lollyblogger.
But you have more blogfodder than I do currently. :P

The team stuff is looking great so far! Thanks for sharing the link.

Hi Matt! *wave, wave*

Niles Stonne said...

Oh, I'm sure I'll post lest soon... I just wanted to get it up and running and try to give the blog some life!

PixieStitch said...

The upcoming events is a very nice touch. It's been forever since I've fiddled with my blogger template.
You're utilizing some interesting features I'll have to look into.

A suggestion might be to give a little driving background on the drivers.
I.E. How long and what kind of fields of racing they've been in. You sorta mentioned that with Scotty his participation in the Spec Miata. And the upcoming events shows one or more of you participate in Autocross.

Niles Stonne said...

I'm hoping to get all of us posting to the blog, so hopefully I can get them each to post their racing experience. I'll add another post for myself and my experience.

PixieStitch said...

Sounds like a good plan. :)

fstock125 said...

Matt,

I am sorry I missed you guys after WAI#8. I am interested in helping out Team SuckerPunch for next years race. Call me at 414-791-0618 or email me at tpovletich@ellisontechnologies.com

Later,

Tony